The best shoes for servers have always been the ones that give them a sense of reliability during working hours, so that they get home comfortably after a long tiring day.
It is not an easy job standing for long hours, especially for people waiting tables as they are afraid of getting swollen feet, blisters, bruises, and the worst of all, spilling the orders.
Apart from serving, waiters and waitresses are always in search of the footwear that does not only allow them to be carefree, but to look stylish as well when paired up with their plain uniforms.
List of Best Shoes For Servers
We have compared below best non slip shoes for servers, restaurant work shoes, shoes for waiters and waitresses in 2022.
- Nunn Bush Men’s Sherman Slip-Resistant Work Shoe Oxford
- Skechers Men’s Cessnock Food Service Shoe
- Skechers Men’s Nampa-Groton Food Service Shoe
- New Skechers for Work Men’s Cottonwood Elks Slip Resistant Shoe
- Skechers for Work Men’s Flex Advantage Mcallen Food Service Shoe
- Skechers for Work Men’s Felton Slip Resistant Relaxed-Fit Work Shoe
- Clarks Women’s Emslie Lulin Pump
- Laforst Women’s Dart Non-Slip Sunbrella Slip Resistant Server Waitress Nurse Slip On Flat
- Skechers Women’s Ghenter Bronaugh Work Shoe
- Skechers for Work Women’s Gozard Slip Resistant Walking Shoe
- New Skechers Women’s Nampa-annod Food Service Shoe
- Troadlop Women’s Air Knitted Running Shoes
1. Nunn Bush Men’s Sherman Slip-Resistant Work Shoe Oxford
The shoes manufactured by Nunn Bush have always proved their customers to never go out of their unique style. These slip-resistant shoes are for the servers at restaurants and bars who want to walk comfortably around their workspace without getting worried about slipping or tripping on the floor, which is the best feature.
The classy look of these shoes combined with a comfortable sole does not only give the wearer a good walk, but also adds to the reputation of the place where they work.
Men who have bought these shoes are the true witnesses of their secure fit and have reported that these shoes make them look good easily. Not only are these good for servers, but they can be paired up with different outfits for casual night outs.
- Protects from slipping and abrasions
- Enhances the entire look
- Various sizes available
- Not easy to clean
- May cause sweating around the toes
2. Skechers Men’s Cessnock Food Service Shoe
Serving has never been more fun and easier, but with this soft and comfy footwear, the workers can easily work with a spring in their steps even during their late shifts. The elastic laces make them fit perfectly around the feet and will save you time when taking them off.
Furthermore, the best part is the mesh on these shoes that is quite breathable and is one of its features that is talked a lot about between customers. It helps to prevent perspiration, so that standing for a long time will not be tiresome, and it will also protect from foot odour.
Enjoy every step in these ultra-comfortable shoes by Skechers that enhance your stride from heel to toe. The manufacturers have given it a sporty look that will inspire you to work jubilantly and refreshingly.
- Reasonable price
- Not water resistant
- Can wear out in less time
3. Skechers Men’s Nampa-Groton Food Service Shoe
Hey working staff, let me tell you my story. Before these Skechers’ shoes, I used to feel tired all the time and continued walking around the restaurant serving tables that lead me to red, swollen, and itchy feet. But I found a great change in my working experience since I tried these shoes out in the shop.
Servers standing for a long time often complain that somehow their shoes feel tighter as the day goes on. The best feature for this footwear is its wideness so; feeling tight around the toes does not seem to be a problem with this product as these shoes have quite a wide space for your feet to fit.
Moreover, if you feel like you have stiff feet, you can always flex your toes around inside this footwear, preventing your feet from going numb.
- Convenient with different sizes
- Available at a reasonable price
- Might be loose for lean feet
4. Skechers for Work Men’s Cottonwood Elks Slip Resistant Shoe
Do not stop; take a step forward with these Skechers’ Cottonwood shoes. The leather crafted footwear gives a very manly appearance to the wearer and allows moving comfortably like a pro. The 1.25 inches heel also makes a smart impression to the viewers.
The best feature is the memory foam-lined soles that help the feet to fit into the shoes perfectly, and give the shoes a classy look from both inside and outside. Customers can avoid hazards at work with a better grip provided by this footwear. This product is surely an eye-candy for shoe lovers.
One of the most frequently asked questions is about its fitting, and the answer is that these shoes fit perfectly. In any case, if they feel loose on your feet, you can add on insoles or tighten the laces without compromising your comfort.
- Easy to clean
- Comfortable with proper-fit
- Better grip
- Not too many sizes available
- A bit heavy on the foot
5. Skechers for Work Men’s Flex Service Shoe
When looking for a new pair of shoes, buyers always want the ones in which they feel as if they are not wearing anything yet at the same time their feet are well protected. With the restful Sketchers’ shoes, workers at different businesses like serving at a restaurant can work day and night without any worries.
These shoes provide cushion, which is the best feature for the all-day workers, with their unique shoe lining made with a very soft material. Show some love to your feet with these smooth, stable, and long-lasting shoes.
Customers worried about getting their ankles bruised after wearing stiff shoes for the long-run can rely on these shoes. These are soft but will prevent your feet from twisting and getting bruised as to provide you with a stable walk during working hours.
- Flexible and stretchable
- Perfect fitting
- Not water resistant
- Does not protect toes from accidents
6. Skechers for Work Men’s Felton Slip Resistant Shoe
The sporty appearance of Skechers’ Felton Slip Resistant shoes suits the workers engaged in serving, because it makes them look cool yet professional at the same time. Give your walking routine an extra boost of energy and comfort provided by super smooth insoles.
The slip-resistant property is beneficial in times of slipping on oil or water that might put the waiters in a difficult situation as well as ruin the reputation of their working space and men do not want that adding to their career.
One of the main worries according to the reviews of the working people is that they feel their feet getting bruised easily around their ankle, but the tongue and collar of these Skechers’ shoes which are stuffed with soft pads might be the solution to their worries which counts as the best feature.
- Foot-friendly look
- Soft insoles
- Masculine and ergonomic
- Available only in black and white
- May feel tight around the toes
Best shoes for servers women’s
7. Clarks Women’s Emslie Lulin Pump
Whether choosing a dress or footwear, women have always been very choosy. They want to look classy yet feel comfortable in their appearance and, when it comes to shoes, women, as well as other people, are very cautious about their comfort. So, why waste your time instead of working?
Clarks’ shoes fulfil their customers’ needs with neat, stylish, and savvy products. You can always look elegant wearing these pumps while still looking professional simultaneously. These stylish pumps will not only uplift your plain working clothes but will also enhance your entire wardrobe.
Pumps have always been the ones that never go out of style for women, especially the ones working at places that require long-standing and represent professionalism. The best bit is that these shoes can be worn for everyday use too as they are quite trendy.
- Simple yet elegant
- Only available in black
8. Laforst Women’s Dart Non-Slip Server shoe
Girls, are you looking for cool and comfy footwear for your work? Then these flat and slip-resistant Laforst Dart shoes are the ones that will match up with your requirements. The water-resistivity of these shoes is suitable for the serving staff of a restaurant or kitchen, and the rubber sole will also protect your feet from slipping.
Another cardinal feature that makes it a better choice than the other rivals in the market is its rubber sole that will protect your feet from twisting and slipping while stabilizing your toes inside the shoes.
Customers have always praised how this footwear makes their feet feel burden-free because of their extreme light-weight. These shoes work as a brilliant companion for servers busy with their hectic schedule of walking throughout the day.
- Stretchable and durable
- Water and oil-resistant
- Affordable cost
- Might be too fit for your original size
- May squeeze around the toes
9. Skechers Women’s Ghenter Bronaugh Work Shoe
Skechers never ceases to amaze its buyers with its quality footwear. The Ghenter Bronaugh Work shoes for women are manufactured with a soft mesh-patterned fabric, listed as its best feature, that gives them elasticity and stability at the same time.
These shoes are a proper-fit and can be worn over socks as well, as these are quite stretchable. Be it summer or winter you can match these with your uniform and work flawlessly.
As these shoes are flat, they do not have a high arch and will not give you foot ache.
They provide support to your feet in such a way that you can have a carefree time while working. At first sight, they might not seem as soft as they are described, but once you slide your feet into them, you will know how roomy and breathable these are.
- Variety of sizes
- Super comfy
- Available only in black
10. Skechers for Work Women’s Gozard Slip Shoe
The risk of falling or tripping puts the workers in a bad situation in front of their employers, and women tend to be very picky about this as they want to maintain a good reputation at work. Skechers has introduced another masterpiece in its footwear list, which is defined to give the wearer quite promising results.
Apart from style and comfort, these shoes will also protect you in emergencies like electrical shocks because of their non-conductive design, which is considered as the best feature among others. Also, the memory foam made up of polyurethane is very dense and soft that will mould your feet easily into the shoe.
These shoes can be easily worn on and off as there is no hassle of tying up laces or anything else. Furthermore, this product is ideal for casual walking and lounging around, and this is the reason why it is preferred for everyday use.
- Good insulators
- Memory foam provides comfort
- Not breathable
- Only available in black and charcoal
11. Skechers Women’s Nampa-annod Food Service Shoe
Do you feel sick and tired of getting blisters, aches, and redness on your feet after long shifts? and your feet feel stiff throughout working hours? Do you feel embarrassed about the bruise marks on your ankles when you wear heels or pretty dresses outside work?
All of the troubles can be overcome by choosing the right footwear that lasts long and still provides comfort. The synthetic leather of these Skechers’ shoes adds to its dapper looks as they can be worn during and after working hours as well.
The best part is that these service shoes will protect your feet from pressure and stiffness as they are very spacious, especially around the toes. Moreover, if you are working in a kitchen, bar, or at a restaurant, you can feel secure while walking on wet floors as these are slip and water-resistant.
- Look huge on your feet
- Leather wears off easily
12. Troadlop Women’s Air Knitted Running Shoes
Hit the town in this strappy sensation which is both fashionable and fun to wear. The fantasy of women about finding the right-coloured footwear for their outfits can be fulfilled with these Air Knitted Running shoes.
The best feature would be the wide range of colours and sizes that make them more attractive to the buyers who require shoes that they can wear on several occasions besides work. This versatile footwear allows you to walk, run, or hike without getting stressed about ruining your feet. Also, these sneakers are super comfy with a good grip and worth the money.
Closed toes often irritate the wearer because of increased sweating and pressure, but these breathable and lightweight sneakers by Troadlop restore the freshness to the feet, so they do not feel stuffed in a closed compartment. You can always add extra insoles for a better fit.
- Variety of colours to choose from
- Abrasion free
- Looks sporty yet stylish
- Anti-odor and anti-slip
- The black ones are not too reflective.
Best Shoes for Servers Buying Guide:
What are the best shoes for waitressing?
The waiters and waitresses, whether working at bars, parties or restaurants are very concerned when it comes to picking out the footwear which would serve and protect their feet well from any harm. The best shoes for waitress are considered the ones who let you work for hours without letting you realize as if you are carrying a burden on your feet.
Because waiters do not want to make a mess at their working place, the most suitable shoes are the ones, including anti-slip, anti-odour, anti-perspiration, and anti-bruise properties. Along with all these features, the footwear ought to have a bold and cooler appearance that elevates the spirits of the wearer.
Men are always in search of the footwear that gives them ease in walking and does not prove to be a hindrance during their work yet at the same time provides them with a sense of authority to never back out of their responsibilities. Skechers Men’s Cessnock Food Service Shoe seems to hit the top with its sporty and professional performance.
As for women, who are fans of colours, fashion, and all-in-all a good reputation, the Troadlop Women’s Air Knitted Running Shoes tend to be very promising during hectic walking schedules.
What factors must I consider before buying shoes?
Are you a working person? and looking for comfortable footwear to stand and walk around all day without compromising the health of your feet? Are you afraid of investing your money into something that you might regret later on?
Here are the things which you ought to look for when buying shoes:
- Worth your money. When it comes to the matter of buying shoes, we suggest the buyers invest in the kind of footwear that gives them support in the long run. Buying the shoes with quality outsoles and insoles might be better than buying the ones that are only dependable on their looks.
- Slip and water-resistant properties are must-haves for waiters as there are times when they might have to face the wet and oily floor situations without slipping and disrupting their work.
- Soft and smooth insoles. As the servers tend to walk around for longer periods, their priorities tend to be a smooth surface that lets their feet relax even when walking.
- Easy-to-maintain. If you are working for most of your day, you do not have time to sit and leisurely polish your shoes, each time you put them on. Try to go for the footwear that is easy to clean with a single swipe or better if it is dust and water-resistant.
- The shoes with padded tongue and collars are believed to leave your feet bruise/mark-free, so when you get home and get your shoes off, your feet still look healthy despite the long shifts.
- Look comfy yet professional. There are a variety of shoes online that look classy on the outside but when customers try them on their feet, they feel stuffed and bruised. An easy solution is to look for shoes that do not only make you look professional, but also make your feet comfortable and cherished while you wear them.
- Make sure to order the right size so as not to regret later about the loose or tight-fitting. A lot of products describe a variety of sizes; try to pick out the ones that best match your original size.
What features must a quality shoe have?
When buying online, shoes become the most difficult category to choose from. People are worried about the right sizes, material, soles, grip of the shoes, etc.
However, quality shoes must be:
- Durable, so as not to fall apart only after a month’s use.
- Adjustable to fit and mold perfectly with the contours of the feet.
- Breathable that lets your feet feel cool even when stuck inside the shoes for long.
- Insulated to protect during emergencies.
- Versatile looking that can be worn on a variety of events.
- Soft and stable to not cause itching or twisting of the ankles during work and lets you walk in a sophisticated manner.
Choosing a quality shoe is rather a tricky task as you need to consider all of the above things, but it is not impossible. The internet has various options to choose from, and you can take your time to pick out the best footwear until you are satisfied with the results. Successful buyers also leave a lot of reviews on your desired products, and it is rather reassuring to look out for those reviews.
We know what a hassle it becomes for servers if they choose the wrong footwear for work. Even if you are comfortable with your outfit and everything else, if your shoes are not up to your desire, you will feel uncomfortable and bored throughout the entire day. You will not find pleasure doing work and feel stiff all the time that could ruin not only your mood but your reputation might as well be stained.
Topping the list for the most comfortable yet trendy footwear, the Troadlop Women’s Air Knitted Running Shoes have been up to the desire of their female customers. The extreme lightweight and breathability, along with durability and various colours, enhance its credibility among others.
For men, Skechers Men’s Cessnock Food Service Shoe seems to be the one that is most talked about among customers. The sporty and stretchable structure makes it appealing to the buyers. The fitting, comfort plus style is available at an affordable cost so you will not regret investing your money in it.