We’ve have found some of the best tablets with hdmi output with reviews in 2020. So shop for best android tablets with hdmi output, and samsung tablets with hdmi output.
HDMI output is some of the essential features available in the high-end Android tablets. Tablets with HDMI output like Samsung, Amazon Fire HD, and Apple iPad Pro tablets. Most popular tabs with HDMI output are made by Samsung, like Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 inch, and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 inch are such models. You can also consider Wacom Cintiq 22, Amazon Fire HD 10.1 inch, and Amazon Fire HD 8 inch.
Having a tablet with built-in HDMI output makes it simple to share videos, slideshows, or share documents or presentations in your office or at meeting.
- Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 – HD 8″ Android Tablet Computer
- Lenovo Tab 4, 8″ Android Tablet
- RCA Galileo 11.5″ 32 GB Touchscreen Tablet Computer with Keyboard Case
- Winnovo Android Tablet 10 Inch WiFi PC Tablets
- Dragon Touch Notepad K10 Tablet, 10 inch Android Tablet
- Dragon Touch 7 inch Tablet
1. Winnovo Android Tablet 10 Inch WiFi PC Tablets
If you are obsessed with online gaming then Winnovo T10 tablet is the answer to all your questions. Winnovo tablet has some amazing and unique features which attracts everyone. For instance, this tablet has a built-in Gyroscope and Accelerometer sensor which enhances your gaming experience by eliminating lagging and any kind of interruption.
This tablet has a 9.0 pie google certified Android operating system. Unlimited google apps and games could be downloaded by google play store for free. Moreover, it has a 3GB RAM AND 32 GB ROM that is expandable to 128GB via micro SD card slot. In this way you can store as much data as you want. Plus, if you want to make it on the big screen, just connect your tablet with tv via HDMI cable and you are good to go. Enjoy your games, browsing, shopping on the big screen.
Furthermore, it has a 64 bit quad core processor which enhances the speedy working of the system. The 5MP rear camera and the 2MP front camera works as a cherry on the top. In addition to that, the Winnovo tab is very light weight and durable. You can carry it anywhere you want. Just connect it to a wi-fi and you will be on your merry way. Its stylish design makes this product stand out of the crowd.
The Winnovo tablet is battery operated and it lasts for several hours. It is GPS and FM supportive and the ports available are: 1 micro USB port, 1 micro HDMI port, 1 micro SD card port, and 1 stereo headphone jack.
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
- 3GB RAM.
- 32GB ROM with expandable 128GB micro SD card option.
- G+P, multi capacitive touch panel.
- GPS and FM supportive.
- 3.7V 6000 Mah Li-ion Polymer Battery.
- 64 bit quad core processor.
- Connectivity by wifi and bluetooth.
- Gyroscope sensor and Accelerometer supportive.
- It weighs approximately 0.5 kg.
- Huge RAM and storage capacity.
- Upgradable enhanced and fast operating system.
- User friendly.
- Gives you an amazing gaming experience.
- Stylish design and a pretty silver grey color.
- Can be easily attached to tv via HDMI cable.
- Only one color option available.
- It may get warm sometimes when you frequently use it for hours.
- High quality 3D games may not be played very smoothly.
For the money, this is a good buy. Having a detachable keyboard with a tracking mouse area is nice – the keyboard is very responsive and while smaller than a standard keyboard, it is very useable. I also like the fact that all of the external controls – volume power, USB, HDMI, etc. are all on one side of the case.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which tablets can connect to tv?
A: To connect to tv you can use an HDMI cable. Those tablets who have the HDMI connection option could be easily connected to the tv. For instance, Fusion 5 tablet, Winnovo T10 tab, RCA Apollo II and much more.
Q: Do tablets have HDMI ports?
A: Yes, mostly tablets offer HDMI ports so you can connect to a projector or tv on the go. Nowadays you can actually drag your 10” or 8” tablet to a 42” or even 75” plasma HDTV or smart TV. For an amazing experience, connect your tablet to your home theater and enjoy your games, browsing and shopping etc.
Q: Can a tablet be used as a laptop?
A: An cheap android tablet can make a good alternative to a cheapest laptop despite the fact that you have too much computer based work to do. Android tablets give a vast variety of Apps and games but it cannot be compared anyway by the windows on a laptop.
Q: What are the disadvantages of tablets?
A: There are various disadvantages of tablets which are:
- They can be fragile.
- No physical keyboard or mouse like a laptop.
- Tablets tend to lack ports.
- Low processor speeds for work.
- They may cause ergomatic discomfort.
- Less portable than a mobile phone.
Q: What is better: a laptop or a tablet?
A: It depends upon what kind of activities and work you want to do. Tablets are more portable and better for casual activities like online shopping, gaming, video streaming, browsing. Laptops are definitely better when it comes to productivity due to the more powerful hardware and more official work oriented tasks and software which obviously could not be available in a tablet.